Win Cash From Mostyn Law!
MOSTYN LAW’S DRUMLINE VIDEO CONTEST
1. Mostyn Law’s “Drum Line Video” (“Contest”) will begin at 3:00 PM Central, November 5, 2022, and end at 11:59 AM Central on November 6, 2022 (“Contest Period”). Contest is sponsored by Mostyn Law (“Sponsor”) and administrated by Noisemaker Communications through its agent Douglas Harris, (“Administrator”). The Contest Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to extend or shorten the Contest Period at their sole discretion. This Contest will be conducted exclusively online via submission through social media portals. Up to three (3) winners will be determined by Mostyn Law’s internal review team, and each will be awarded $100.00 USD, payable by check. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. This Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Urban One, KMJQ-FM, Majic Under the Stars (MUTS), the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (CWMP), Facebook, Instagram, or any social media platform accessible by consumers, Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Contest should be directed to the Sponsor or the Administrator and not to any of the aforementioned entities.
HOW TO ENTER:
Patrons of the 10th Annual Majic Under the Stars Concert (MUTS), scheduled for November 5, 2022 at the CWMP, , who reside within fifty (50) miles of Houston’s City Hall, in any direction, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration, and who have current social media accounts compatible with those used by Mostyn Law in this Contest are eligible to submit and win. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
1.Capture a mobile phone video of any of the Mostyn Law Drum Line performances during the MUTS concert at the CWMP on November 5, 2022, then tag that video with #MostynLaw before positing it in STORIES on Facebook or Instagram social media platforms during the Contest Period.
2.Videos should be a minimum of thirty (30) seconds in length but no more than two (2) minutes in length, and must be family-friendly, with no objectionable content, language, or signage.
2. Registrants may enter only once during the Contest Period.
3. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Contest rules.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a registrant and/or a winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the email or Facebook account at the time the registration was completed.
This Contest is open to residents of the greater Houston area, who reside within fifty (50) miles of Houston’s City Hall, in any direction, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Contest registration, and who have current social media accounts which are compatible with those used by Mostyn Law in the Contest are eligible to enter and win.
1. Employees of Urban One, CWMP, Mostyn Law, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, and members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of their households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest. These eligibility restrictions also apply to employees of Mostyn Law’s radio partners and any retailers or prize providers participating in this Contest.
2. Entrants and winners agree to abide by any applicable federal, state, or local laws, and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept his/her prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, and an alternate winner may be selected at the discretion of the Contest sponsor.
2. The grand prizes will each consist of a check for a $100.00 USD. The estimated retail value of each prize package is $100.00 USD.
3. No substitution or transfer of the prizes is allowed without the Contest Administrator or Sponsor who will make this determination at their sole discretion.
4. The grand prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Contest Administrator. The grand prize winners will be notified via information gleaned from their social media profiles, one to two (1-2) days after being selected (e.g., the date of the Mostyn Law’s internal review). The grand prize winners will then have one (1) day to confirm their acceptance of their prize and confirm arrangements for its delivery. Winners who do not adhere to this timetable may prize forfeit their prizes. If time permits, at the discretion of the Contest Sponsor / and/or Contest Administrator, an alternate entrant may be randomly selected as a grand prize winner from the remaining entries.
1. The grand prize winners will be declared after an internal review at Mostyn Law and will be notified through contact information gleaned from their social media profiles.
5. All decisions made by the Contest Administrator or Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
1. The grand prize winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize elements.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from Mostyn Law during a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law. All taxes are the responsibility of the individual winners.
3. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest Administrator and Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
6. The Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor retain the right to disqualify any entrant if all Contest rules are not followed.
7. By accepting his/her prize, each grand prize winner acknowledges that the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Any information collected by entering the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
9. Mostyn Law and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for the inability of any registrant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer or mobile phone device arising from or relating to participation in this Contest Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Mostyn Law and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, illegible, or incomplete Contest submissions. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries are permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
10. The Contest Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these official rules, the selection, and announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prizes.
11. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by a virus, bugs, worms, or unauthorized human intervention, fraud,
acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the control of the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
12. If for any reason, the CWMP, or any of its performances, exhibitions, or attractions is canceled or does not run as originally scheduled, including without limitation, the illness or injury of any performer, any unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, strikes, terrorist acts, criminal acts of third parties, or any other actions or causes beyond the control of the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor. Mostyn Law will be under no obligation to provide alternate contest mechanisms or episodes. or additional compensation.
13. Mostyn Law and the Contest Administrator are not responsible for the failure of the inability of any transportation company, livery service, or public or personal carrier selected or engaged by the winner or any other party to safely deliver the winner and his/her guests to the MUTS performance at the CWMP , and further shall hold no liability in the event of injury or damages suffered by any party during the acceptance or fulfillment of their prize.
13. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (fully including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant of the law, including criminal prosecution.
14. For a list of the grand prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
1914 West Gray
Houston, TX 77019