To enter, all you have to do is:
1. Register to win in the form.
2. Follow @mostynlaw on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
3. Like & share this post and tag @mostynlaw
The winners will be randomly selected. Be sure to share this with your family and friends!!!
Hey Houston! We're giving away
4 VIP tickets and VIP parking passes to each of the following shows below.
713 Music Hall -Upcoming Events
2023 P1 Harmony LIVE TOUR [P1ustage H
P1oneer] IN USA - Houston
Friday, January 27, 2023 at 1:30:00 AM UTC
Junior H: Sad Boyz 4 Life Tour 2022
Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 1:45:00 AM UTC
Onus 1st World Tour 'Reach For Us'
Monday, January 30, 2023 at 1:30:00 AM UTC
Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 3:00:00 AM UTC
Monday, February 20, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM UTC
Maggie Rogers: The Feral Joy Tour
Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 2:00:00 AM UTC
International Anime Music Festival
Monday, February 27, 2023 at 1:30:00 AM UTC
Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 3:00:00 AM UTC
Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
Alter Bridge - Pawns & Kings Tour
Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:30:00 AM UTC
The BUZZ Presents Blue October
Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
The BUZZ Presents Blue October - SOLD OUT
Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
Seven Lions: Beyond The Veil - The Journey III Tour
Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 2:00:00 AM UTC
Keshi: Hell & Back Tour
Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
Kali Uchis - Red Moon In Venus Tour
Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
The Mega-Monsters Tour: Gojira & Mastodon w/
special guest Lorna Shore
Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM UTC
Friday, May 12, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
YUNGBLUD: The World Tour
Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
It's Time Feat: Naomi Raine, Tasha Cobbs Leonard,
Natalie Grant & Taya
Monday, May 22, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM UTC
Dermot Kennedy The Sonder Tour
Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 12:30:00 AM UTC
Monday, July 3, 2023 at 1:00:00 AM UTC
MOSTYN LAW’S 713 MUSIC HALL 2023 SWEEPSTAKES
1. Mostyn Law will giveaway tickets to various 713 Music Hall Concerts in 2023. Participants should follow the specific instructions laid out in the Mostyn Law’s social media post and within the rules below. Winners will be contacted by the by the Sweepstakes Administrator prior ot the concert date. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mostyn Law (“Sponsor”) and administrated by Chelsea Roberson (“Administrators”). The Sweepstakes Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period at their sole discretion. This Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively online via registration through Mostyn Law’s designated web page and social media platforms. Winners will be randomly selected and each will be awarded 4 VIP tickets of reserved seat tickets to a 2023 performance at the 713 Music Hall, and a parking pass. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. This Sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor or the Administrator.
HOW TO ENTER:
Residents of the greater Houston area, who reside within one hundred (100) miles of Houston’s City Hall, in any direction, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration, and who have current social media accounts compatible with those used by Mostyn Law in this Sweepstakes are eligible to register and win. To participate in the Sweepstakes, participants must do the following:
1. “Like” and “Follow” one of Mostyn Law’s social media pages.
2. Share the Sweepstakes post and Tag Mostyn Law.
3. Tag a friend whom they would like to bring to the concert.
4. Register to win at mostynlaw.com/vipsweepstake and provide accurate contact information during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Registrants may enter only once, per show, during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes rules.
7. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a registrant and/or a winner, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the email or social media account at the time the registration was completed.
This sweepstakes is open to residents of the greater Houston area, who reside within fifty (50) miles of Houston’s City Hall, in any direction, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes registration, and who have current social media accounts which are compatible with those used by Mostyn Law in the Sweepstakes are eligible to enter and win.
1. Employees of Mostyn Law, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, and members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of their households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. These eligibility restrictions also apply to employees of Mostyn Law’s radio partners and any retailers or prize providers participating in this Sweepstakes.
2. Entrants and winners agree to abide by any applicable federal, state, or local laws, and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept his/her prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, and an alternate winner may be selected at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor.
2. The grand prizes will each consist of a pair of reserved seat tickets to a 2023 performance at the 713 Music Hall, along with a parking pass. The assignment of winners and the shows to which they have won tickets will be determined by the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator at their sole discretion. The estimated retail value of each prize package is $400 USD.
3. The winner(s) may also earn a $50 Amazon gift card if they post a photo of themselves at the venue on the night of the show, and tag Mostyn Law with their post.
3. No substitution of the prizes is offered, and they may not be bartered, sold, or redeemed for cash value, except as determined by the Sweepstakes Administrator or Sponsor in their sole discretion.
4. The grand prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Sweepstakes Administrator. The grand prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone within one to two (1-2) days after being selected (e.g., the date of the drawing). The grand prize winners will then have one (1) day to confirm their acceptance of their prize and confirm arrangements for its delivery. Winners who do not adhere to this timetable may forfeit their prizes. If time permits, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor / and/or Sweepstakes Administrator, an alternate entrant may be randomly selected as a grand prize winner from the remaining entries.
1. The grand prize winners will be declared via random selection and will be notified by Facebook messenger, e-mail, and/or by phone.
2. The grand prize winners must confirm their participation in the prize distribution event with the Sweepstakes Administrator, by contacting Chelsea Roberson at email@example.com or by calling (713) 714-0000.
5. All decisions made by the Sweepstakes Administrator or Sweepstakes Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
1. The grand prize winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize elements.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from Mostyn Law during a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law. All taxes are the responsibility of the individual winners.
3. No purchase is necessary. Sweepstakes are void where prohibited. Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. The Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor retain the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed.
7. By accepting his/her prize, each grand prize winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Any information collected by registering to enter the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
9. Mostyn Law and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for the inability of any registrant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Mostyn Law and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, illegible, or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries are permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
10. The Sweepstakes Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their representatives, agents, and employees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these official rules, the selection, and announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prizes.
11. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, bugs, worms, or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
12. If for any reason, the 713 Music Hall, or any of its performances, exhibitions, or attractions is canceled or does not run as originally scheduled, including without limitation, the illness or injury of any performer, any unauthorized human intervention, acts of God, strikes, terrorist acts, criminal acts of third parties, or any other actions or causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor. Mostyn Law will be under no obligation to provide alternate tickets or prizes or additional compensation.
13. Mostyn Law and the Sweepstakes Administrator are not responsible for the failure of the inability of any transportation company, livery service, or public or personal carrier selected or engaged by the winner or any other party to safely deliver the winner and his/her guests to the performance for which he/she has been awarded tickets, and further shall hold no liability in the event of injury or damages suffered by any party during the acceptance or fulfillment of their prize.
13. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (fully including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant of the law, including criminal prosecution.
14. For a list of the grand prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
3810 West Alabama
Houston, TX 77027